Job Announcement: Finance and Grants Officer in Washington DC, USA
July 21, 2011
Job Announcement: Finance and Grants Officer
Location: Washington DC, USA
Promundo-US seeks a full-time Finance and Grants Officer. Duties include:
– Developing and maintaining internal financial controls and systems;
– Developing project and institutional budgets in close cooperation with Promundo-Brazil;
– Producing and maintaining financial narratives for inclusion in proposals led by technical team
– Maintaining correspondence and contracts with donors and partner organizations;
– Maintaining a database of current and prospective funders and a list of proposals and projects in various stages of negotiation;
– Developing work plans and internal performance indicators together with the program staff;
– Coordinating external financial auditing and financial reporting requirements with Promundo’s Board of Directors and with our auditing and accounting firms.
About the Position
The Finance and Grants Officer will report to the International Director of Promundo-US, based in Washington, DC, and work with a dynamic team of 4-5 other staff plus consultants. The position may require occasional travel to meet with partner organizations and/or to meet with staff in Brazil. The position is full-time and includes health insurance and other benefits. Salary is $55,000-$65,000 per annum depending on salary history and experience. Candidates should have a master’s degree in a relevant field and at least five years of experience in grants and finance administration.
Starting date is September 1, 2011.
Send CVs and Cover Letter to: Karina Ngaiza at firstname.lastname@example.org